Sunday, August 16, 2009

I think I have figured out a plan -B in case I don't land in a good place or job after B.Tech, I will open up a computer solutions kiosk outside Amity with honorary membership to pass outs I personally know. The idea hit me like a lightning bolt. The last time a similar bolt hit me was in my 8th grade, after a session in nebuliser for asthma, the doctor said I was supposed to breathe through the nose and not through the mouth. The biggest heartbreak moment too....I spent about 14 years of my life breathing the wrong way!!!!.The world hit me pretty hard then. The only thing that hit me pretty harder before that was a teacher in my 6th who got real pissed because I thought her she was pretty stupid to be my teacher and decided to answer her questions with "hey,dumbo,wassup?" looking smile on my face.No words of course.Just a smile for everything she asked.Drives people crazy that one. They just go climbing on the wall crazy when a 6th grade kid does that to them. I got beaten so hard my shoulders remained blue for almost a week. Thats when I discovered the world just feigns like its agrees with honesty, even 6th grade teachers expect the innocent minds to lie. what a hypocritical world.

4 comments:

southpaw22 said...

*claps*

Vignesh said...

Haha!
Computer Solutions will make you rich Maybe the IT Dept employees could get their doubts solved there.

Parth said...

Breathing through mouth gives greater volumetric efficiency! Germs? yeah. What else are the big fat WBCs there for? :D

Unknown said...

hmm.also breathing through the mouth gives a lot of scope for real empty spaces between words.makes you sound like vito corleone with an indian accent. one of the easiest ways to irritate people.