Monday, August 24, 2009

I need to do some serious work on marketing my blog, considering that even salman rushdie manages to sell gibberish he doesn't really believe in, I'm much better because I believe in a lot of the things I write.....like my extra terrestrial origin and the non-carbon based evolution of the guptas.Or maybe the latter are just the missing evolutionary link between bread and salads(both of which they are absolutely addicted to.).Also Captain 2D's taken a temporary off, hes off to his home planet Breadton, which was destroyed when the ants ate the layer plates of the planet. But whats concerning is that other than the yellow sun(which alone was enough for superman) , Cap needs salads too, but hes got limited supply of it. ................................... books fall off tables if the tables have a low friction gradient when you tilt them close to 27.34 degrees. Time to jump back to earth now. Bet a lot are missing me, like my watch and the dust on my shoes...............hulk smash is just a clap, just a clap for god sake!!and marvel comics got away wid it for all these years......in for a lot of future to come. For every minute spending in organizing, the universe is going to kill you for it coz you are going against the universe's prefered system of chaos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

for all the confused souls out there: captain 2D is rishabh gupta,my roomie
bong :abhishek sanya, a roomie again
lanba: is lanba; a roomie,unfortunatley.