Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Some people will have you convinced that the whole life deal is about "Getting the point" of some particular thing or other.
Maybe its your job, relationship or the absurd price of a macchiato. I just realized i'm an arrogant ass. Went for a haircut today and the guy asked me to get a shampoo, dirty hair it seems. Now I can't put up with people mocking my hair, even though I don't give a hair's hair about my hair. So while he was at it, i kept repeating '' I wash people's hair for a living'' in my head. That just made me realize I don't want to be single dad. I don't want my kid abusing me every time he takes a dump! Being sick is so sick it tops every other feeling of sickness.


Shakespeare, apart from his usual poems, used to write ones that used to make sense too. But that usually got into a lot of trouble because of his free spirited pen thinking. like this one:

hickety-fickety-picket foo;
what the fuck am I supposed to do?

Now, in the 1500s, "hickety-fickety-picket foo" was an expletive and "fuck" was an alias of King James. One of the reasons why the poem went unpublished.

1 comment:

Parth said...

Thanks for the Wave invite! :)

~~Why am i posting this in your blog? It fits anyway. :D~~