Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My faculties hate me. Till date I thought they didn't know I exist, but as it turns out, they do know I exist. That drove me sad, coz initially I was happy to think I was one of those enigmatic mysterious ghostly apparitions that just materialized in the class once or twice every semester. But I was wrong. The program leader even knows my name and roll number personally. And they hate me. Everybody hates the smart guy in the class. So there are two guys in the class who are thoroughly hated, me and the smart guy. SAD. But thinking why people look at you with a certain attitude is pointless, like blogging. I have decided to put my organizational skills to use at our flat. By the beginning of next week, I am going to label everything. Absolutely everything. There's also going to be a label on my head saying "my head". But I can't label water, air and light though. Light is invisible unless it reflects off a surface. Weird.(thanx ganesh.B-).its called creative inspiration by the way.).I need a new name by the way.(thts 2 "by the way" consecutively. My eng grammar teacher said that such usage is suicidal. Hope she has done it now, by the way!). Nitthin is too alphabetically fucked up. Its easier to type fucked up than typing nitthin. Think I will rename myself as Mr.A. Thats pretty easy. I will not only end up first on the telephone directory but also I am a vowel , an article, a noun and the 1st in the dictionary too. That makes me multi-talented. And wouldn't have much trouble explaining the meaning of my name.All people would have to do is look up their dictionary.The English one. Coz the hindi , tamil and malayalam ones would have me named as "aaah". That would make me the god of pain or something. No. I'm not. I have no exact idea what nitthin means, though I pretend I do. My parents did say something but even they knew they were lying. The explanation rhymed so closely with-"we didn't actually care, we were just tired of calling you -the kid". How creative. I think I know from where the stuff of my blog comes from. Blame the genes!!!!!!!!

1 comment: