Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its been a long break. Like somebody actually cared. Its easy to fool other people. Making a fool of yourself, now thats difficult. The good thing about bright days are they are bright. Oh yeah, I know you're smart and you already guessed that. Good for you. "Incident light". Thats poetry in two words. "You and me". Thats in three words. "Fuck you". Thats an epic novel in itself!!. Oh, the wonders of words. Alphabets should be the 1st wonder of the world, the remaining 7 can follow after that. Of course, they all follow me. I am there, right at the top. All wonderful, brilliant, magnanimous, basking the world with my ignorance and sheer stupidity. And in times of strife and wars such as these, I am pretty sure the world would be a much better place worshiping a god who is more a fool than a god who can reason and holds too many bitter prejudices.

N.B: personal opinion only. RSS chill. Plz.

No comments: