Friday, July 24, 2009

4the year blues........final days in college, the sheer no. of papers I have successfully accumulated over the past academic years, the compulsion on a working model project... and the most important part- the persistence of the "devil may care, who gives a damn" attitude.GOD!!!!!!B.Tech ended up being a bitch, initially the dejection at the lackluster course contents, then the faculties with "we are dumb" stickers written on their forehead.Those are magical stickers though.Only smart people (like me) could see them. The "yes master" batch mates never kind of seem to see it.Sad.whatever, coming to the point, even though I never thought I would, I am kind of feeling a wee bit sad on getting into the final phase.....hoping to get some good memories,good friends and great fun.Thats it with the senti part. The fun part is I still got time ....and nothing much to do.what a bore..............................

No comments: